What can happen to your roof...
Either long-term exposure to the elements (sun, water, freeze-thaw, hail damage) or shorter-term exposure to damaging air
pollutants and chemicals.
Such as building settlement or expansion/contraction not accommodated by the roofing system
Such as vegetation in areas of standing water or algae
Not Fixing Problems Promptly...
These can add up to a much shorter roof life – e.g., if a small problem is not repaired, then a large amount of
insulation can be damaged
Forgetting About Maintenance...
This is perhaps the single biggest cause of premature roof failure
Change in the Use of the Building...
e.g., an increase in the interior relative humidity of a building can cause severe condensation problems
within the roofing system
Roof maintenance is highly important for a commercial roof. It is way to easy for a commercial roof to be out of sight and out of mind!
Sign up for our maintenance program today!
Roof Maintenance Program
Our Maintenance Program Includes.....
1. Complete roof inspection of flat and low slope roofs.
2. Clean roof of debris, including broom/cleaning areas where dirt and dust accumulates from ponding water.
3. Inspect and clean drains of debris, and re-secure drain fasteners if necessary. If drains are blocked below the roof line, the purchaser will be advised.
4. Inspect all flashings at all penetrations and curbs, including pipes, skylights, walls, etc.
5. Inspect and clean all gutters and downspouts. Re-attach downspouts where necessary.
6. Re-secure loose sheet metal items and reseal cracked or missing caulk joints.
7. Advise the Purchaser of any repairs exceeding the scope of the agreement.
8. Checking for the presence of hail damage or other weather related damage.