Maintenance Program includes 2 inspections per year in the spring and fall.
1. Complete roof inspection of flat and low slope roofs.
2. Clean roof of debris, including broom/cleaning areas where dirt and dust accumulates from ponding water.
3. Inspect and clean drains of debris, and re-secure drain fasteners if necessary. If drains are blocked below the roof line, the purchaser will be advised.
4. Inspect all flashings at all penetrations and curbs, including pipes, skylights, walls, etc.
5. Inspect and clean all gutters and downspouts. Re-attach downspouts where necessary.
6. Re-secure loose sheet metal items and reseal cracked or missing caulk joints.
7. Advise the Purchaser of any repairs exceeding the scope of the agreement.
Maintenance Program Price: $400 every 6 Months or $500 Annually