Flat and Low Slope Roof Restoration and Roof Coatings
As a building owner, you know that Flat or Low Slope Minnesota Roofs have certain problems generally associated with them, which can affordably be solved with roof coatings. These coatings are engineered to eliminate never-ending leaking, ponding and rapid deterioration caused by the elements that can occur with flat or low slope roofs.
Yutzy Construction Inc. uses Conklin Roofing Systems which have been applied to over 2 billion square feet of roofing throughout the United States since 1977. Conklin’s white roofs reflect the sun’s hot UV rays rather than absorbing them the way black roofs do. Conklin roofing systems & roof coatings have been proven to be energy efficient in some very intense situations and under some very intense scrutiny.
No need for Costly and Time Consuming Tear Off
- There are a lot of roofs that can be 'saved' rather than torn off and redone which makes coating them more economical.
- You don't have to pay for disposal and it certainly beats paying for constant leak repair.
- Eliminating tear off of your old roof saves you an upfront cost of up to a dollar per square foot, and speeds up the whole process of restoring your roof.
- Application is less disruptive and often consists of only a small crew - often quiet and unseen - prepping and spraying flat roof coatings.
Today there are millions of square feet of heavy, black BUR and Mod. Bit. roofs in serious decline due to age and the effects of thermal expansion. By applying one of Conklin's lightweight, white, reflective coatings directly on top of their existing substrates, building owners can save substantial time and money.
• Highly reflective • Cooler roof surface • Extended roof life • Energy Efficient!
Elastomeric Roof Coatings
Elastomeric is an elastic coating which goes on as a liquid, then the acrylics dry to a seamless, bright clean and modern coating that prolongs the life of your roof. It will expand and contract; in the summer heat, it will stretch. After dark, the membrane goes back to its original size. No cracks, leaks or bubbles.
EPDM & Rubber Coatings
This is a complete waterproofing system that significantly improves the building's energy efficiency. Each problem area is systematically addressed during the restoration process. The entire roof is then sealed with a reflective finish coat that also cools the roofing surface, cutting cooling costs by 20%.
Central Minnesota Metal Roof RestorationYutzy Construction Inc. provides Metal Roof Restoration and Coating Services for all of central Minnesota and the western Twin Cities metro area, including:
Brainerd, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Champlin, Edina, Elk River, Fergus Falls, Maple Grove, Marshall, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Plymouth, Ramsey, Richfield, Sartell, Shakopee, St. Cloud, Willmar and surround communites.